- “Stability of Solid Electrolyte concentration sensors for automatic Oxygen control in Liquid Copper”, J. Inst. Metals, 1970-71(Jonson and Perbix Co-authors).
- “High -Temparature Thermodynamic Properties of Chromium Carbides Determined Usin the torsion-Effusion technique”, Met, Trans.,3_, 1972, p.2363. (worrell co-authro).
- Discussion of “Oxygen Interactions in Certain Cu-M-O Systems by a Solid Electrolyte cell”, Met. Trans., 2, 1971.
- “High-Temparature Thermodynamic Stability of Ditantalum Carbide (Ta2C)” , Met. Trans., 4, 1973, p.981. (Worrell co-author).
- “The Thermodynamic Studies of Liquid Copper Alloys by EMF Method: Part II. The Cu-O, Cu-Fe-O, and Cu-Fe Systems”, Met. Trans., 4, 1973, p.1713
- “Thermodynamic Studies of Liquid Copper Alloys by EMF Method: Part II. The Cu-Ni-O and Cu-Ni Systems”, Met. Trans., 4,1973, p.1723. (Johnson Co-author).
- “Recovery of Molybdenum from Spent-Acid”, Met. Trans., 7B, 1976, p.115.
- “Tungsten-Halogen Lamp Dosed with Tin Tetraiodide”, J. Illuminating Engineers Society, Jan. 1977. (Martin and Sell Co-authors).
- “Tungsten-Halogen Lamp Dosed with I2 and/or SnI4: A Thermodynamic Analysis”, pp 43. Proceedings of the Symposium on the High Temparature Metal Halide Chemistry, (Hildebrand &Cubicciotti Ed.) The Electrochemical Society, Princeion, N.J., Dec 1977
- “Metal Halide Lamps: An Established Light Source in U S”, The Institution of Engineers (India), Bombay, December 1978.
- “Modified NaI-ScI3 Metal Halide Lamps in E18 Outer Jacket”, Journal of IES, April 1981.
- “Non-visual Applications of Lamps” ISLE Lighting Industry Directory of India, 2012
- “UVGI: An Effective Tool for Better IAQ and Energy Efficacy in HVAC” Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Journal, April -June 2011.
- US 3,963,823: “Molybdenum Recovery from Spent Acid Solution, Inventor A. D. KULKARNI
- US 4,065,694: “Regenerative-Cycle Incandescent Lamp Containing SnI4 Additive”, Inventor A. D. KULKARNI
- US 4,078,188: “Regenerative Cycle Incandescent Lamp Containing Dual Additive” Inventors A. D. Kulkarni, co-inventor Jack Martin
- US 4,020,380: “Regenerative -Cycle Incandescent Lamp Containing HgBr2 Additive, Inventor A.D. Kulkarni, co-inventor Ralph Newton
- US 4,115,513: “Processing of Ammonium Paratungstate from Tungsten Ores” InventorA.D..Kulkarni, co-inventor James G Cleary